Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks with appreciation.

Last night I had the pleasure of stamping with some wonderful ladies! I met my friend Su when I first started my Stampers 10 stamping group. She attended my monthly workshop and soon her stamp collection started to grow *lol* A few months back Su so me stamping on fabric and as a quilter she asked if I would be willing to teach the ladies how to stamp on fabric. Let's just say we had a lot of fun and they got really creative. Su made sure to nudge me and tell me she expected that I make a card out of my image so guess what? I did.





Supplies

Stamp Set(s): Father Knows Best by PTI, Faux Ribbon by PTI

Cardstock: Vintage Cream
by PTI
Patterned Paper: Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon
Ink: Black Brillance by Tsukineko

Accents: Green Leaf Vintage Button by PTI
, Ribbon by PTI
Tool: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Punch, Sewing Machine

Have a wonderful Friday and a super weekend.

Alli

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely amazing!!! love it Alli :) ♥

Missy said...

Lovely!!! How fun would it be to stamp on fabric. It will have to be something to look into. Better yet, a tutorial idea for you to post on your blog? hehehe TFS!!!

Charlene Austin said...

LOL---I see you already knew the dp was Jenni Bowlin. I was posting too soon. This card is amazing. I love the little tabbed ribbons. I have tried that but can never get it to look right. On your card its perfection!

Millie said...

Very sweet card!