Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Numbers.

You'll be happy to know the doc prescribed some antibiotics. That is the first time I have taken them in about 6 years. I feel so much better as I am typing this and I am just so grateful to feel alive again. I am hoping to get back into my stamp room here in the next few days and finish up some cards I started a week ago. In the meantime, I have this card to share with you using supplies from the Surprise Collection by Scenic Route.


Supplies
Cardstock: Stampers Select White by PTI
Patterned Paper: Surprise Collection by Scenic Route, Night Light by October Afternoon
Accents: All Die cuts and stickers from Surprise Collection by Scenic Route

Have a super duper day!

Alli

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better Alli - and what a lovely zingy card!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yeah!!!! So GLAD you are feeling better!!!!

Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!! Cool card!