Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inspiration.

I have been into my thematic basket again...and what would you know...another card has emerged. Can I just say that Mish (Michelle Wooderson) is a GENIUS. I know, I keep talking about these people but honestly, these ladies I have been talking about recently are leading ladies in this industry. Where would we be without Ali Edwards, Nichole Heady, Kim Hughes, Michelle Wooderson, Melissa Philips, Lauren Meader, Ellen Hutson, Debbie Olson, Julie Ebersole? This list could go on, but these are the ladies that give me inspiration.

So today's card started with this fab sentiment from Heart Print Sentiments by PTI and slowly but sure it all came together.



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Heart Print Sentiments by PTI

Cardstock:
-Stampers Select White by PTI
-Kraft by PTI

Patterned Paper
-
Houndstooth from Paperie Poolside Collection by Making Memories
-My Mind's Eye

Ink:
-Chocolate Chip by PTI
-Vintage Cream by PTI

Accents:

-Clear Printed Ribbon
-Together Stitched Felt Stickers by Chatterbox
-Say It in Crystals Wings by Prima

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders


Hope you have a terrific day!

Alli

9 comments:

Bunny B said...

Gorgeous card! I love the heart - it's so cute!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! :) x

Unknown said...

Stunning card - just when I'd decided not to get that set too. Lol... darn it!!

Regan said...

oh i love this Ali!!!!

loll the word verification is "wings" how funny

Deanna said...

Oh wow! Stunning! Love love love!

whoistracy said...

Alli, this is so pretty! I love those rhinestone wings, especially.

And I think you should include your name in that list of leading ladies. :o)

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh my GOSH, Alli!! That is SO incredibly beautiful!!! WOW! ITs just amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Alli I love this!! Just the right mix of so many fun things!! Great card!! :)

Traveling Mama said...

I totally agree about those ladies, but personally I would include you in that list as well! I love your work!