Saturday, November 1, 2008

Heart Warmers--Free Card Class with Alli

Hello everyone! We had a late night last night but our first official year without Halloween went very well. I am so proud of my kids for handling it with grace. Thanks for your support. Hope you enjoyed your evening.



I just wanted to remind you that in 3 more days you can join me for a FAB class in the CHF forum. All you need to do is gather your supplies and join me at 3PM PST/6PM EST. For more information see THIS post. Copy the list of participants, paste it and add your name and then show up on Nov 4th--after you vote of course--for those US gals *wink*.

Also, if you want a sneak peak of a new backgrounder make sure you drop by CHF's Creative Blog. Lisa Strahl reveals her vision for this unique backgrounder.

Have a terrific day.

Alli

No comments: