Thursday, June 12, 2008

Congrats.

I mentioned that our little town is full of babies. Well of course I am now ready for new babies with this retro inspired congrats card! I have a few friends who are talking "baby" and so I just keep saying any time now.

What you can't see is how this mum to be sparkles. I used a silver Copic Spica pen to add some glimmer to this radiant momma.



Recipe

-Baby Love (Kim Hughes Collection)by CHF

Ink
-Pitch Black by Ranger
-Willow by Ranger

Cardstock:
-Smooth White by Prism Paper

Patterned Paper
-Polka Dot Wild Asparagus MME


Accessories
-Flower by Prima
-Bauble

Tool
-Copic Markers
-Spica Pens by Copic
-Slit Punch by EK Success

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So retro. I love how the scallops are only under a portion of the layer.