Monday, June 23, 2008

Card Variation.

Sometimes it takes "seeing" it to imagine variation from a card. Today I am posting five variations of "like" cards that I have created recently. I prepared these for the baby boutique in my community.





Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Bitty Baby Blessings by PTI

Ink:
-Noir Black by Palette

Paper:
-Stampers Select White by PTI

Patterned Paper:
Scraps from We R Memory Makers

Accessories
-Pink Twill Ribbon
-Flower brad
-Hangers

Tools
-Pink Gelly Pen
-Spellbinders Nestabilities
-Fiskars hole punch

I have a sweet lil' card to show you tomorrow...you might even take sail!

9 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I've been wondering how your sales are going at the baby boutique. With great cards like these, I'll bet they're flying out the door.

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Your card are darling. Please give a tutorial on how you get that embossed square in the center of your card. I have the spellbinder dies but can't figure out how you did the square very cool.

Niki Estes said...

Great cards, Alli! Love the embossing and paper piecing!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Alli!

kat said...

Darling & elegant! How DO you make the embossed squares with Nesties w/o making a cut? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Unknown said...

OH HOW CUTE
(yes, I'm yelling!!)

Great work!

Rose Ann said...

All of these are just darling!!

Anonymous said...

These rock.