Saturday, March 8, 2008

Anniversary Birds!

I started Friday with so many plans but by mid afternoon started getting the shakes and felt wiped! I sketched out a few new designs with CHF's newest release called Bold Curls but to be honest could not even make it to my stamp room to stamp. I am slowly coming around but am not feeling 100% yet.
It's a good thing I had the chance to play with some of my newer stamps the other day because I was able to make some "reserve" cards...cards for days where I just can't stamp. Today was one of those days *insert sad face*
A few weeks ago I spied these sweet Verve stamps on Julee's blog. I was so excited about the Anniversary Birds that I had to order them. I just wanted to say that this is my first Verve order and I was really pleased with Julee's customer service. Thanks again Julee!



Supplies

paper: White Prismatic by Prism Paper, Frosted Kiwi by Prism Paper
patterned paper: Deja Views ,
Scalloped Die Cut Paper-Blue Bell Boy Collection-Blue Line (Narratives) by Creative Imaginations
ink: Black by Ranger
stamps: Anniversary Birds by Verve Visual
accessories: Polka Dot Ribbon by May Arts, Corner Rounder by EK Success
technique: paper piecing

On a final note, I just wanted to welcome Sherrie to the CHF team!!!

Have a terrific weekend and stay tuned for a Bold Curls card...

Alli

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card, Alli! I know all too well about those days when you just can't stamp - no matter how much you want to. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! Your making me sad I only ordered Thankful Blossoms, lol :)

Marlou McAlees said...

what a beautiful, sweet , cheery card, just love it :) x

K said...

I love this card and the bright colors!