Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A SCS Challenge!

I decided to have a little fun this morning and participate in a challenge. It's been a few weeks and I am anxious to get back into the groove of things...
I created a unique fold at the top of the card. This is not the type of card you would want to mail (although it is possible) but rather one you might fill with a treat or photos! My thought for the photos is to place them in clear card bags and string them over the top. I will work on showing you exactly what I mean a little later (especially for those of you who are visual...I also fit into that category).








Supplies
Stamps: Shapes by Design (Urban Designs) Papertrey Ink, Beautiful Blooms by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Stamper's Select White CS by PTI, Black by Prism, Soft Skye by SU!, Black Scallop paper by Doodlebug Inc
Ink: Brillance Graphite Black, Soft Skye by SU!
Accessories: Flower by Maya Roads, Circle Punches by Ek Success, Epoxy Brad by Autumn Leaves, Ribbon by May Arts

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Alli

11 comments:

Deborah said...

Fantastic card! So classy! The simple colors and design are perfect! Deb

Melissa said...

This is stunning!

Many Blessings,
M.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is gorgeous, Alli! LOVE the colors! WOW Love the colors!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Too funny. . .we were on each other's blogs at the same time! LOL

Anonymous said...

Alli,
I LOVE this card! Can't wait to make one like it! I ordered Shapes By Design (along with some other delicious goodies!)and it was shippied today - toys to play with this weekend!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Alli! Great colors and very pretty design! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this Alli.....Amazing!!!

Charlene Austin said...

OMGosh....so cute!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful!!! I love this!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Oh My! I love this card! This is just amazing...you did a GREAT job on this. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Alli, once again, you've presented me with a FABULOUS challenge! Thank You!! I've just created my version of your stunning card and I am thrilled beyond measure.

Michelle in Melbourne