Saturday, February 16, 2008

I am home!!! and a card

Wow, after 8 days on the road I am SOOOO excited to be home. I spent Feb 14th in a hotel room with the slowest internet connection...but managed to make it to the PTI release party. Thank you all for your tremendous support. I was flattered to see the amazing PTI design team creations using Shapes by Design (ok so that was just crazy linking to my own set *lol*) and I look forward to seeing yours too. Make sure you send me a link to your cards.

Today's card is one I created last month for Cornish Heritage Farms using one of my fav Kim Hughes Collection sets called Pretty Birds. This card was showcased at CHA at the CHF booth.





Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Pretty Birds (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Montana Tree Bark Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink
-Espresso by Ranger
-Cream White Colorbox Queue Ink by Clearsnap

Paper
-Spring Willow Light by Prism Paper
-Intense Pink by Prism Paper
-Birchtone Dark by Prism Papers
-Papaya Puree Medium by Prism Papers
-Sugar Cream by Prism Papers

Accessories:
-Pop Dots
-Flowers by Prima
-Epoxy Brad by Cloud 9 Designs
-Ciao Markers by Copic
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders


I have plenty of CHA photos to share with you very soon....Have a terrific day!

Alli

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely adorable Alli :) I love birdie cards!!! glad you enjoyed CHA :) xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Alli! And I am loving all your new cards and stamps! Congrats - they are phenomenal!

Debbie Olson said...

LOVED this card, Alli! GOod to meet you at CHA too!

Jules said...

So cute!!!

Carolyn King said...

so sweet...what a fun card!

Congrats on your release too---all the projects I have seen are amazing.
Hugs!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable!! I love your popped bird and pretty flower!!

Christina Fischer said...

This card is darling!! Fun layout and colors! :)