Monday, December 3, 2007

Love birds

A few weeks ago I participated in the sketch challenge over at SCS. I always enjoy those challenges, particularly when I have never tried the layout before.



This is what I came up with...




recipe
paper:
ooh La La Tres Jolie Collection (My Mind's Eye), Vanilla Cream (Prism)
ink:
Brillance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
stamp set(s): cute curls, pretty birds (Kim Hughes Collection, CHF)
accessories:
Glossy Accents (Ranger), Heart Brad (Making Memories), Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), Quickie Glue Pen, Slit Punch (SU!), Copic Markers

For some reason my CUTE heart shaped brad looks like a black blob on my card *lol*
I hope you are having a super day. I have some fun reindeer games coming up on my blog very soon...lots of prizes too so stay tuned.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

11 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Ha! This is SO cute! I love those little birdies (especially the chubby guy!) Great take on this sketch!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

You inspire me to do more sketch challenges...Very cute Alli!!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Cute. Love your colors.

Rose Ann said...

What an adorable card!! I love the birds!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, the color combo is wonderful and those love birds are fantastic.

JenMarie said...

Just found your blog!
LOVE this card!!

Sherrie said...

"Lovely"!!! Great design, love those scalloped borders. Yup, getting pelted by the pineapple express! LOTS of water with the melting snow plus rain....a mucky mess. A good day to stay inside and play. How's it going with all those report cards?

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Those birds are really cute and the embellies on the card are perfect!

Carolyn King said...

Love what you did with the sketch..the colors are fabulous!

Kim Mraz said...

awww, love their "chicken" legs!!
GREAT card! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I LOVE this! Those birds are just darling!