Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Embrace Life.

Yes. I like that saying. We all have to embrace life. This phrase is so relevant in my life right now. It is a huge period of change. And as much as I want to run away from it all, I am EMBRACING it. *smiles*



recipe
paper: River Rock (SU!), Ruby Red (SU!), Ginger Blooms DP (SU!)
ink: Brillance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
stamp set(s): Embrace Life (SU!)
accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities (Spellbinders or purchase through Ellen Hutson), Eastern Elegance Rub ons, River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon, Corner Rounder (SU!)

Note: card is 5.5x 5.5


Have a super day!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

14 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Beautiful Alli....Love this card!!!

Jana Weaver said...

This card is just stunning! I love everything about it...the colors, the papers, the images, and especially the sentiment! Hope your day is wonderful!

tyrymom29 said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the paper you used !!!! I Love LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!

JenMarie said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to play with this stuff! I have the paper and the stamps, just not the time to STAMP!

Awesome Job Alli!

Andrea G. said...

What a beautiful card, Alli. I love everything about it: the layout, the paper, the stamps...

Unknown said...

Beautiful Alli! Good luck embracing those changes!

Robin Stewart said...

I love this card. All my pre-order stamps have arrived and with all the holiday planning I have yet to open the packages yet. Maybe today :)

Linda Carson said...

GORGEOUS!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is gorgeous. Can't wait for my set - coming tomorrow.

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful....hope the changes are good ones...good luck!

Debbie Olson said...

Alli, this card is incredibly beautiful--great job!

Bethany Paull said...

THis is GORGEOUS! Glad to hear you're smiling through life's adaptations.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVE this card, Alli! I was debating about this set. . .I think you've sold me on it! :)