Sunday, November 11, 2007

Remembrance and Thanks

I figured since today is a day to remember I would keep it low key. Every Remembrance Day my family and I take the time to remember the freedom in our country that was earned by those who fought the war for us. I feel so lucky to by teaching my children that lesson. This year, for the first time, my son was able to tell me why we wear poppies. That has to make you smile! We are heading off later in the morning for our local ceremony.

I have a few RAKs to share with you today.



I received this card from Andrea Hays (isn't it beautiful?) She sent it as a thanks for the blog candy she won. Thank YOU Andrea!




Kristine Reynold's, my CHF and PP design team friend, sent me this beautiful bella card. It really is sweet to receive special cards in the mail.

Stay tuned for a card using Asela's reindeer. I am loving Asela's winter designs.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

3 comments:

Debby Winters said...

Our family does the same on remembrance. So Important to remember what others have gone through so that we may have a life of freedom and choice.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Nice works of Art you received...

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Rose Ann said...

Those are some pretty RAK's!