Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Prettie Girl Wednesday Challenge

Here we are again...another Wednesday. The weeks just seem to fly by right now.
Last week, Prettie Girl Julie Masse issued the challenge for us to use chipboard. I have so much of the stuff laying around (unused) that I knew this would be a good challenge. It just so happened to be the day I received a FAB stamp from Paper Pretties so I put two and two together. Who doesn't have a thing for cowboys and howdy? *lol* As you can "c" I used a chipboard letter "c" for Christie since my card was going to her house. Hope you like it Christie.



recipe
paper: Really Rust (SU!), Whisper White (SU!), Sky Rodeo Paisley DP (Chatterbox)
ink: Brillance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), River Rock (SU!)
stamp set(s): Cowboy (Lizzie Anne), Howdy (Lizzy Anne), Oval (A*Muse)
accessories: ABC Oh My Chipboard (We R Memory Keepers), Ribbon (We R Memory Keepers), Sanding Stone, Hemp Twine, Copic Ciao Markers


I sure hope you start play with us from week to week...but if not, make sure to check out what the other Prettie Girls Christie, Charmaine, Jillian, Joanne, Julie C., Julie M., and Kristine have created.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli - great card. I've got these 2 stamps and haven't inked them yet. You've inpsired me!!

Bethany Paull said...

How cute. Great twine rope and the bg papers are perfect for your cowboy theme.

Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful card, love your little cowboy and lasso.

Unknown said...

Cute little guy!! Love the chipboard "C" - nice way to use it!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable, Alli! How CUTE!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute little cowboy!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I just Love this little cowboy!!! You did such an Awesome job with him!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Anonymous said...

how adorable! love the little lasso with the letter! -Melinda

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your little cowboy is sooo cute! Your coloring looks fabulous, and I love the papers and chipboard!

Jillabella said...

Too Cute!!! I love how the twine is loose like a lasso (sp?) Good job there, partner!!! :)

Kim Mraz said...

omgosh...this could not be any cuter!!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so so cute!! Every detail is terrific! :)