Friday, November 2, 2007

November MFT

The newest MFT set is this beautiful beach set called By the Seashore. For someone who practically lives on this beach, I couldn't be happier to own it.

During SIYJ Sunday night I had the opportunity to play with this set and some beautiful fall colours (rust, gold and dark purple). If you remember correctly, Christie Ortman, owner of Paper Pretties issues a challenge and we have 1 hour to complete it. This card was created for the colour challenge.



recipe

paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Really Rust, So Saffron (SU!)
ink: Brillance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Really Rust
stamp set(s): By the Seashore (MFT/Paper Pretties Oct Subscription)
accessories: Copic Ciao Markers, Corner Rounder (SU!), Spool Ribbon, Sponge, Fire Rhinestone Brads (SU!)


I don't know where this week went! They seem to be disappearing really quickly since September. Anyone else experiencing that too?

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

11 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a great card! Love all the layering!

Conibaer said...

Beautiful card! Love your style!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh WOW -- this is beautiful! Love the layout and colors!

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful ard, love the colors and what a great layout. That set should be in the mail on its way to me,love it.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

GORGEOUS, Alli! Wow!

Sherrie said...

love all your rounded corners and layers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! LOVE the colors...

Michelle B said...

I really love this card Alli! Great layout, colors, everything just perfect!

Inky Hugs,
Michelle

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Thsi card was my favorite....Love it!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Rose Ann said...

Great job with the color challenge! This is so cute, and I love all the layers!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I loved this card when I saw it Monday night and it still rocks!