I am not sure why but 3 days ago I couldn't upload a single thing on blogger! I had 3 silly posts (those tag posts to upload). After completing 2 and getting them ready to upload they just disappeared! I am sorry if you tagged me I was diligently following through but would rather focus my time on stamping than posting again. I hope you understand.
This morning I received an anonymous tag for 7 random facts. So here is my quick reveal.
1. I have lived in 7 areas in BC and 2 areas in Quebec (for a short period of time!)
2. I was the only girl in my K class for 5 months.
3. I check the post office at least 2 times a day for mail *lol*
4. I had pleurisy (water on the lining of the lung) 4 years ago...it was BRUTAL!
5. I traveled to Europe for a month when I was 16. I visited: France, Spain, Holland, Luxembourg, and Belgium. We did a whole lot of driving and I can still smell the olives on the trees in Spain to this day! A funny thing happened in Spain. I used to hate olives but because of siesta the dinner hour was changed and we were so hungry (couldn't wait to eat at 7!) that I just ate olives and now I love them!
6. I had Postpartum Depression after my second child was born. Now I use what I learned through my experience to help educate others.
7. My childhood dog bit me in the face when I was 3 (apparently I was teasing the dog with a cookie). I have a scar above my lip and on my lip.
If you want to play too consider yourself tagged!
Because I love to stamp and you do too!