Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another SIYJ card...

This is just a quick post to share another card from the Paper Pretties SIYJ event on Sunday (see my post below for more details!) This card was made for the technique challenge. It was the marble technique where you place a piece of cardstock at the bottom of an enclosed container, place some reinker drops above the cardstock and throw some marbles in the mix and shake it all about! You can see my "marbled strip" behind veggiebella. Oh and WHO doesn't think collecting veggies is like retail therapy in the garden? *smiles*



recipe
paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Basic Black, Misc dp (from about 2003)
ink: Jet Black StazOn
stamp set(s): Veggiebella and Retail Therapy (purchased at Paper Pretties or Stampingbella)
accessories: Copic Ciao Markers, Ticket Corner (SU!), Summer Sun Reinker (SU!), Mellow Moss Reinker (SU!), Garden Green Reinker (SU!), Marbles, Container, Word Window Punch (SU!)


Don't forget you only have until the 4th to enter CHF's Grand Treasure Hunt (above). It has been SOOOO fun to read all the comments along the way. Thanks to all those who participated. If you are wondering, you can PURCHASE those sets THIS WEEK (the 4th!!!).

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

6 comments:

Amy said...

This card is super cute, I love the colors! I'm a big fan of green.

Unknown said...

I LOVe this card Alli! I didn't get to try this challenge - but you sure made it look beautifuL!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, what a fun way to create with marbles, who would have thought.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE! Just love it!

Tina said...

Love this card.

Unknown said...

Love that Veggie Bella, she's very Prettie. I think I need to add her to my collection. This is a darling card. Gotta love the green. ;-) Wink.