Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Tweety Bird for you!

Today's AWESOME SUPERSTAR..stamping MOMMA Jenn Balcer was chosen as the Featured Stamper challenge. Have you ever seen this girl's work? For as far back as I can remember I started seeing Jenn's work on the SU! demo website and then on SCS. Her name was familiar to me as early as 2004. To me, it was people like Jenn and Beate that headed the stamping revolution *wink*
Thank you BOTH for your inspiration.
I must say browsing through Jenn's gallery is a treat. How do you decide what card to CASE when they are ALL good!
I finally decided to case this one. You'll note that while I kept with the bird theme, I turned the colours up a notch, added some hodgepodge and VOILA a bright tweety bird!


recipe

paper: Celebrate DP (American Crafts), Amy Butler DP, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Blue Bayou
ink: Jet Black StazOn
stamp set(s): A Tweet For You (CHF), Bird on Egg (Savvy)
accessories:Copic Ciao Markers, Taffeta (Blue and White), Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker


Don't forget to stay tuned TOMORROW!!!! It's a VERY important day.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

13 comments:

Chelsey said...

this is so stinkin cute, but i think i thaw a puddy tat! lol jk cant wait for tomorrow eve. i wont get online till close to 12 my time so i wont get to chat the whole time ;-( chec k out my blog i posted some new stuff that ik think u'll likey.

XO, Chelsey

Anonymous said...

Alli - this is a fun cute card. I love the bg paper too.

Julie Campbell said...

Alli! This is so cute! I love your colors and the stamp is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love the bright colors!

Mayadiz said...

Gorgious and as Emeril says, "Bam!" I love the colors!!

M!ssPr!ssy said...

that's tweet

Alhambra Club said...

What a "tweet" card, love the paper and colors you used, can't wait for the new releases.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this.....you case well. Now I may have to case this one.

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love that paper!

My Paper World said...

so cute! The image and the paper are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Alli, I love your work!
This is no exception! I am so glad you played in today's challenge! I love your take on Jenn's card!
Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Super card! That birdie is cuuute!!

Anne said...

LOVE everything from your bright paper, choice of image to your choice of embellishments Alli! Just makes me want to smile!

A :)