Saturday, September 22, 2007

Have you ordered your CHF backgrounds?

All I can say is I am LOVING the look of these FRESH backgrounds. The more people are working with them the more I fall in love with them. If you haven't had a chance to browse card/project samples using the new backgrounds I recommend checking out the CHF gallery . The fresh face designers are creating more by the day and soon enough I too will be adding to the gallery...still awaiting my backgrounds *wink*

In the meantime, I thought I would share these GORGEOUS backgrounds with you. I can already see a masculine theme going on....and WOW is there versatility among these 8 backgrounds. You can find these on the CHF site for $9.99USD (Unmounted backgrounds) or $16.99USD (Mounted backgrounds). What a bargain! I know I will be adding quite a few of these to my own collection.



Cracked Montana Earth



Montana Tree Bark



Cheesecloth



Petite Pattern



Gingham



Scalloped Lace



Tulle

Thanks for checking in on me. I have cards to show you and look forward to getting back into the swing of blogging again *smiles*

One last note, if you could pick one of these backgrounds for your own collection which one would it be?

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie

I like all these backgrounds but I think the cheesecloth is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that tulle. CHF really outdid themselves.