Monday, September 10, 2007

Copic Flowers...

Well it's a new day! I have had my Copic Markers for just over a week now and I am feeling the courage to share a creation with you *lol*...those markers take some practice *wink*. In addition to trying a new tool, I decided to share a design using one of Asela's stamps from CHF (don't forget to stop by the CHF forums and gallery!)...I just love this sweet flower combo!
In an attempt to share some humour, the blue hue in the photo is the result of taking a photo in a blue room. My light setup had some issues tonight and I had to use a light in a different room hence the "blue hue" *lol*



Recipe
Paper: Pixie Pink (SU!), Whisper White (SU!), Blue Bayou (SU!), Bashful Blue (SU!), Close to Cocoa (SU!), Amy Butler DP (K&Co)
Ink:
Stamp Set(s):Indian Summer (CHF), Thank you For Your Hospitality (A*Muse)
Accessories: Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon (SU!), Rectangle Punch (Fiskars), Corner Rounder (SU!), Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Circle Punch (Marvy), Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy), Copic Markers


Have a terrific week. Don't work too hard and make sure to save some time to stamp.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love this card. Your marker work is stunning!!
Hugs,
Gina K.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, and your coloring is fantastic.

Sherrie said...

Marvelous Darling! You look like you are getting the swing of the markers, no problem. Of coarse I love that DP...hehehe!

Rose Ann said...

You did a beautiful job with your Copic markers, and your card is gorgeous!

My Paper World said...

Great job! I love this card, its stunning!

Dana said...

I LIKE the blue hue! It puts nice shadows on your card front.
That image stamp is Fab...I need to check those out. Oh, and I think your color is marvelous!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to share, your card is beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous!!!

Lisa Silver said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job with your copics!

Thanks for sharing,
Lisa

Jill said...

What a wonderful card! It looks like you know what you are doing with the markers to me. :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful job on this card!

Anonymous said...

Alli! Fantastical card. I would love to get it in the mail. hehehe

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your coloring looks beautiful! I "googled" the Copic markers and have been reading tips and techniques on how to use them before I take the plunge. They look like they're gonna be fun!