Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another flower card!

I created this card Sunday when I was making a card for the FS challenge. I really liked the colour scheme and wanted a try a new sketch layout. It was fun to make!



recipe

paper: whisper white (SU!), chocolate chip (SU!), more mustard (SU!)
ink: colorbox fluid pumpkin patch and chocolates and blueberries (Clearsnap), chocolate chip (SU!)
stamp set(s): beautiful blooms (Papertrey Ink), paper tray (Papertrey Ink)
accessories: gingham ribbon (AAM), hole punch (Fiskars), copic ciao markers


So what did you all think of the "stamping" cruise annoucement? Could you imagine being on the same cruise as Gina K, Em and Nichole? I would love to go, just have to convince DH a cruise can be fun. On the other hand, I might be wiser to try and convince a fellow stamper to go with me and find childcare for a week *lol*.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli Miles

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luuuuuvvvv this! So clean and classic. So beautiful, Alli.
barb

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Tina said...

So beautiful!

Tina

Sherrie said...

I dug out those flowers today too! Love your scalloped edge! Waiting to see what you have been doing with CHF!

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful,, love the scallops, your stamping is wonderful

Julie Campbell said...

What a beautiful card! The colors are fantastic! I hope you do come on the cruise! It's going to be fun getting to see all of the people who's blogs I stalk every day! :)

Ladystamper said...

I love the colors on this! The border looks great too. Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and scalloped edge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Alli! Love it! Sign up now - I'll be there and would love to meet you in person! :)

Miss SassyLaLa said...

Alli, what a great card. Have a great day.

Happy Stamping

Lisa Silver said...

This is stunning!

Michele Kovack said...

This IS definitely a classy card...gotta agree with Barb!