Saturday, September 15, 2007

About Me? *lol*

Oh that Jason Sampson...the things he will say *wink* Thanks for the vote of confidence. Have NO idea what to call this except that "It's All About Me" (lucky you!)...hope you don't get too bored *lol* If you are...I did post a card below!

Four place I have worked.
1. Various schools on the island; teaching.
2. Clothing Supply on a military base...issued and kitted clothing for regular duty and deployment for 4 years.
3. Ice Cream attendant. Yes that is right...dished out the yummy frozen stuff one summer during my late teens.
4. Subway...enough said.

Four places I have lived. I'm a BC girl!
1. Victoria, BC
2. Comox, BC
3. Cranbrook, BC
4. Prince George, BC

Four places I have been on vacation.
1. Paris, France
2. Anaheim, California
3. The Oregon coast...what a dream!
4. London, England

Four of my favorite foods.
1. Mum's homemade cookin'
2. Flammekuchem (it's German, it's greasy, it's fatty and it is GOOD! Imagine if you will, a pizza with bacon, onions and cream)
3.Tomato, garlic and basil over a bed of whole grain noodles
4. Curry dishes...medium-hot...don't forget the pappadums

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. in Hawaii, on a beach, under an umbrella (I have fair skin...what can I say)
2. anywhere with DH; no kids *hehe*
3. wandering the aisles of my fav LSS in Campbell River called She Runs with Scissors
4. in Nichole Heady's stamp studio *lol*

Four friends most likely to respond.
1. Sherrie Siemens
2. Amy Westerman
3. Corinna Mulligan
4. You???

3 comments:

Miss SassyLaLa said...

Bacon, onions, and cream???? OMG!!! It has to be something you just have to try. :)
i would love to join you on that beach in Hawaii.

Amy said...

Wow--a knitter on a military base? An ice cream scooper? A sandwich maker? You've done it all girl! Hope all is well!

Hugs,
Amy

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Thanks for visiting! I've added you to my reader also. boing boing -insert jumping up and down for joy here-