Friday, August 10, 2007

They made me do it....

A while back I left a comment on Beate's blog telling her how she and Jenn Balcer MADE ME purchase Fabulous Flowers. Those enabling ladies do AMAZING THINGS what that set. So of course I could hardly wait to play with it. I was lucky enough to find just the right dirty dare challenges for it too! I LOVE the colour combo and of course the stamp set.



Recipe


Paper:Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate
Stamp Set(s):Fabulous Flowers, Tres Chic
Accessories:Ribbon (Heidi Swapp), Quickie Glue (Sakura), Iridescent Ice Glitter, White Gel Pen


Hope you are planning a terrific weekend...and sending hugs to my friend Amy!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

14 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

This is gorgeous Alli! They might have made you do it - but you made it amazing!

Amy said...

Thanks Alli! I think I want this set now too! Thanks for the hug, I'm feeling it. Have a great weeked!

Amy

p.s. Hopefully it was ME you were sending hugs out to and not another Amy {blush}!

Michele Kovack said...

Amazing! I love how you cut the flower into panels.....very pretty!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, this is great, you are right, that flower is perfect for the challenge. Love your card.

Anonymous said...

Oh.....your card is gorgeous. You have to see that you NEEDED that set, right? You sure know how to work it, babe! LOL
Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Aviles said...

Oh . . . yes! LOVELY! Now you know, if you're led to buy something, don't hesitate. Just give in and get it. Look what you did!! Beautiful work!

Beth Thomas said...

Wonderful use of this image! This card is FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Awesome colors, awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Love your card.
/Maria

Sherrie said...

I was also very tempted with this flower, but didn't buy it, I will just sit and admire your wonderful creations with it! Love your panels!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! The more and more I see this set, the more I love it!

Bethany Paull said...

Gorgeous! This set is definatley "speaking" to me too. I love how you split up the one big flower into three panels. And that bg, with the one black worde...to die for.

Rose Ann said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the colors and the triple panels.

Stephanie Mosher said...

Simply amazing! The colors and design are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!