Monday, July 16, 2007

Wanted...

Well like many of you...I WANTED sooooooooo much from the new catty. One of the sets that caught my eye was Wanted and the fact that it coordinated with the Outlaw paper just set me over the edge. It soon became a MUST have. The funny thing about that is I am so not the western type but I absolutely adore this combo. I suppose that is why I had to share a western card as my first card since the catty was released. I have been itching to play with all these new stamp sets since they first arrived...today I spent 3 hours trying to set my stamp room up again after the yard sale. I have a long way to go but at least most of my supplies are now at hand. I will take some photos and share them with you once I have finished my room.



Wanted Card Recipe


Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Outlaw DP
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Real Rust
Stamp Set(s): Wanted
Accessories: Scalloped Square (Marvy), Hemp Twine, Star Punch, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Photo Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber, Cutter Kit

Note: card is 4.25x4.25

Now that I have created one card I can't wait to create more. Too bad I have to tackle my room first *lol*.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

20 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, I am also not a "western" person, but this card is making rethink that.

Peggy Maier said...

I love all things western & this card is no exception! Great job - everything goes together so perfectly.

Michele Kovack said...

I am with you on this set...so loving it!!! I will definitely have to get this! I love your card...tooo cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Great card! I didn't buy the paper yet but your card sure is making me wish I had...LOL
Love seeing your creations!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card! I love your little lasso! What a great touch!
I got the paper but not the set yet. I think for sure next month maybe....:) I have so many things on my wish list...crazy. TFS

Adelina said...

That's such a great card! I love the colors.

Bethany Paull said...

Great card! Love all of your little details, like the stamps in the corners of the main image.

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful card, Alli!

Rose Ann said...

I love your western card. For not really being into western...you sure did a wonderful job on this beauty!!

Sherrie said...

I am not the western type either but this card is just smashing! Love the rough and rustic feel of it. Glad you get back at your stamp room!

Ida said...

Wonderfully Western indeed! Love it. I debated about that set and decided to get Bronc Buster first but this is on my "wish list" for sure. Great job on your card. Ida

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this set too! Mine's on the way! Fabulous card; looking forward to seeing more western stuff with this set too! I love seeing all the dif color combo's people are using with this set.

Elizabeth Royalty said...

Oh, how cool! I LOVE that lasso!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on these images - the more I see created with them, the more I think they are "must haves" for my collection! Great card - love it!

Starr Mercer said...

Love the card and can't wait to see the photos of your room!

Anonymous said...

Love it. This is THE most wanted on my list, which I hope to order today.

Sherrie said...

You've been nominated "rockin' blogger girl" go ahead and pass it on, nominate your favorite five....

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! Wow!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Alli! Love your color choice and layout!