Friday, July 6, 2007

Tagged Again

I was tagged by .a week ago and like a bad blogger have not completed my mission. Sorry this took me so long Charlene. I completed a similar tag a while back but of course am always willing to play along.
I have to list 7 unknown facts about myself and then tag 7 other people. As I don't have the time to tag other blogs today, consider yourself tagged if you are reading this and haven't participated! Ready? Here we go.

1) I am a school teacher, and call me crazy but my favourite grade to teach is grade 9! Many teachers shy away from those middle teen years but seriously...it is SOOO much fun to sit amongst 30 grade 9 students and discuss a topic; especially one they are really interested in talking about.

2) I look up to my little brother. For much of his life, he has had to follow in my footsteps but the reality is, he has always been a role model to me!

3) I LOVE (and I mean LOVE) cookies.

4) I have had the same best friend for 22 years. In school we were two peas in a pod. Even though we have been separated by distance, we still talk frequently and can catch up as if no time has passed between.

5) I used to volunteer for a community youth soccer club before I had kids. I loved soccer and felt that by organizing games and teams for youth I would be promoting healthy living in my community. I remember how shocked people were that I would do such a thing. It was so rewarding that I enlisted my husband to help out for a year and we finally retired from our positions when we found out we were expecting our first. Now our kids get to play soccer *smiles*

6) I have *secretly* wanted to be an interior designer for most of my adult life. Ooops did I let that one out of the bag?

7) I am the product of French Immersion in British Columbia, Canada. I am bilingual. I also know and speak some Spanish. Hey when you learn one language, it isn't that hard to pick up another. I plan to teach my children how to speak in French too.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

No comments: