Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summer is FINALLY here!

We spent much of yesterday on the beach and that inspired this card! I love this beachy scenic route dp...it has various strips including word strips...so most of this card is made from 1 sheet of double sided DP. How versatile is that?



A Day at the Beach Card Recipe

Paper: Buckaroo Blue, North Shore Strip Combo 3 DP (Scenic Route)
Ink: Noir Black (Palette)
Stamp Set(s): Beachabella (Stamping Bella)
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Primas, Fire Rhinestones, Ticket Corner Punch

Note: Card is 4.25 x 4.25

Keep watching for blog candy...it's coming!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

So cute! Great paper, and I love how you colored Bella. The flower and bling add the perfect touch!

Tracy.H said...

Love this one!! TFS :0)

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! TFS!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Cute beach Bella, the paper is great too!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so cute, love the papers you used.

Amy said...

Hi Alli! I love this card so much. You do such a great job with the Bellas. I have a hard time with them, for whatever reason. I have to drag them out soon for a little coloring session:)! Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog today...you are definitely one of my daily doses as well. In fact, I miss you blogging everyday, but I totally understand why--summer is a time for family. So good for you for doing something about it!

hugs,
Amy

Angi said...

I love this card. The coloring and the papers are so cute. It definitely says summer to me. I love coming to your blog...I may not comment on many things, but I do love your creations.

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute - love the layout!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What an adorable card and layout. Love those ticket punch corners.

Ila said...

So Cute! Great layout and colors. Love those Bellas!!