Thursday, July 19, 2007

Joy to the world...

*insert record player scratch sound* Yes...that sound you keep hearing on TV shows, news broadcasts etc and now on my blog!

Yes, more Christmas cards. I really want to be prepared this year (can you tell?). I am really pleased with this card but have to say the camera ALWAYS changes the colour of the always artichoke cardstock...this card looks soooooo much better in person than it does on this blog *lol*



Peaceful Memories

Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Dashing DP
Ink: Gold Encore Ink, Real Red Craft
Stamp Set(s): Perfect Presentation
Accessories: Gold Cord, Scalloped Rectangle Punch Mega and Giga (Marvy), Corner Rounder, Sponge Dauber


Note: Card size 4.25x4.25

Have a stamptiferous day!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! Love the colors, love the paper, love the stamp - it's just beautiful!

Mimi Hornberger said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie Mosher said...

Merry Christmas in July! It is never too early for Christmas in my book.

The card is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration :O)

Unknown said...

beautiful card! Love the clean look!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card! After seeing your creation I'll need to get some of that DP for sure!

Sharon Harnist said...

Such a pretty card -- I adore Christmas cards! I just received all these same supplies, too -- can't wait to use it all!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A fabulous card. I love the colors and the cord.

Michele Kovack said...

I wish I could get into the X-mas mood...just can't when it is 90 degrees outside...This card is beautiful! Maybe some of that Christmas spirit will rub off on me!

Unknown said...

Awesome card, pictures never do the real card any justice! I'm nominating you for Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check out my site for details.

StampOwl said...

Hi there!
You have been nominated to received the rockin girl blogger badge. Check out my blog!
http://stampowl.blogspot.com

Rita said...

Love the colors, always a good idea to start early when it comes to Christmas. I've almost got my shopping done! I like to have it done by Thanksgiving to avoid the crowds but manage to do more shopping anyway.

Rita

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty! I think it's great to get an early start! Wish I could be as motivated.