Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the winner is.......

post 148. Congratulations goes to

Carrie Gaskin who said...

Thanks for treating us to such a great candy chance!

What did I hope for? More boy sets. Girls are easy, boys, not so much. You can only use that pirate so many times....I was sad to see that they didn't' update the kid tattoo kits. I would have loved a new design this year.

Carrie, please e-mail me your snail mail.

If I don't hear from Carrie in the next 5 days the next number is 89 (I have counted back yet so I have no idea who it is)! Gotta love the random organizer!

Now don't fret...there is a card on the way...I just have to get through the yard sale and should have something posted by late afternoon. I wanted to post earlier but you know how it is...yard sales take up a lot of time. The card is another wedding bella card (with the bridesmaids)...and is one of my fav ones yet. Postings should be getting back to normal in the next few days. My stamp room was converted into the yard sale room so I don't have ANY stamping supplies in there (with the exception of the ones I am selling). So far my friends who have come and had a sneak peak have gasped when they entered the room...they just want to make sure I am still up to my usual stamping is all...and of course I reassured them I was.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Carrie Gaskin said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Seriously, I never win anything. This is pretty darn exciting!

My address is: 15652 Semiahmoo Avenue in White Rock BC V4B 1V4.

Thank again so much!