Friday, June 1, 2007

Miss Kitty is in da house!

Today was a great day! My 3 year old daughter had her first ballet recital and it was so sweet. We packed the kids up and headed to the next town for the performance. After that we went out for dinner, played at the park and even stopped at the beach. The sun was on the horizon as we drove by long beach...just perfect!!!! It makes me want to post my surfafella card today...but I will wait until tomorrow since I promised the kitty yesterday (heh).
I bought Miss Kitty from Pink Cat Studio. If you haven't ordered through them, I must tell you their customer service is top notch. Even though some of these stamp sets aren't new, they are new to me. If you haven't had a chance to play with Pink Cat Studio stamps I truly recommend them. I bought the unmounted stamps and mounted them on foam backing (also purchased through the store) just to save on money because WOWZA I was liking quite a few of those stamps. Keep an eye out for some cards made using "Beach Stamps" and "Retro 50s Stamps" from Pink Cat Studio too.
I am a cat lover and as such had to buy the Cat Stamps. I first spotted them in the SCS gallery and thought "I have to have those". See...people enable me too!
I gave Miss Kitty some bling on her fancy scarf and added a few little touches just to show how important this pedestal kitty really is!



Miss Kitty Card Recipe

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Mon Cheri--Tres Jolie DP (my Mind's Eye)
Ink: Noir Black (Palette), Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set(s): Cat Stamps (Pink Cat Studio), Faux Ribbon (Papertrey Ink),
Accessories: Gemstones (Hero Arts), Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, 1 3/8th Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Ribbon (Martha Stewart), Slit Punch, Ticket Corner Punch


Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

P.S. Have you pre-ordered your scallop punches yet???? It is going to be an $$ day with the punch pre order and the SU! fall pre-order. Good thing I am working *wink*

13 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

That is super cute - love Miss Kitty and love your layout & colors!

Pegg S said...

Ahhh so cute - such a beautiful card! I hope someone buys this for me for my bday, or else I'm buying it for myself :)
Do you get to order from that preview catalog or do you get to see the full new catalog?

Jackie said...

Too cute! I love those colors and the kitty is just adorable.

Elizabeth Royalty said...

Oh how adorable is that!!???!!! Great card and absolutely perfect colors!

Beth Thomas said...

What an adorable card! I'll will definitely check out that website but may have to put ordering on hold- between my SU previews and the scalloped punches- oh my!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute!!!

Adelina said...

she's a cutie!

Melissa said...

Sweet!

Sherrie said...

love your little paw prints leading up to your tag! Cute! I'm sure your daughter is cute in her recital too!

Carolyn King said...

what a cute card..love your new stamp!

Anonymous said...

OMG! How stinkin cute is this card? Awesome job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, Fashion Kitty looks so cute! This Pink Cat Studio cat plate is one of my favorite sets. Love your card.

Anonymous said...

Alli, this card is AWESOME! I love the colours and the design is top notch. If you email it to me I will add it to the store gallery.
Happy Stamping!
Melissa