Sunday, June 17, 2007

One last lady...

I have one more lil' lady to share with you. You will note that I was a little more playful with this design over the others.



One Last Lady Card Recipe

Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Whisper White, Noir Black (Palette), Rose Red Craft, Regal Rose Craft
Stamp Set(s): Little Lady (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Polka Dot Ribbon (Dashes, Dots, and Checks), White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Circle Template Dies (Provo Craft), Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy), Circle Punch (Marvy)

Note: This card is 3x3

I am hoping to show you some of the ATCs I have been working on this week so stay tuned for them.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

P.S. Happy Father's Day goes out to all great men, especially my DH Stephen. Love you babe!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Julie Campbell said...

Oooh! This one is adorable too! I love how the polka dot/circle theme goes throughout the entire card (as cute and tiny as it is). :) Great job again!

Darlene said...

The more I see of this Little Lady, I am getting tempted to buy it. Thanks for directing me to Papertrey. Love your cards.

sophia landry said...

This is my Fav. of the little lady cards you have been doing. Perhaps because she's wearing the colors that match her best lol.