Friday, June 22, 2007

My Family Squash Book...sneak peak

I have said it once and I will say it again, Scor-Pal is awesome! I use it every day and love the convenience of it. In fact, it has prompted me to make all sorts of things. Have you visited the projects area recently? I made this squash book which will be featured on the site later this month but of course since I have a few faithful readers I wanted to give you a sneak peak! Although the belly band is lower in this photo I actually have it pushed up over the word family, I just wanted you to see the word. I'll share some close ups once it has been uploaded onto the site.





My Family Squash Book Recipe

Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, River Rock, Dutch Girl DP (Cosmo Cricket), Window Sheet
Ink: Whisper White, Real Red, River Rock, Noir Black (Palette) Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Set(s): Baroque Motifs, So Very, 1/8th Snap Stamps (Karen Foster)
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Ticket Corner Punch, Double sided sticky tape, photographs


That's all for today! I am looking forward to getting back on the computer now that report cards are easing up and DH has finished his slideshow!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

6 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

OMGoodness. This is beautiful! TFS!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to see more of it!

Alhambra Club said...

The book is great, love the colors and the photos, well what can one say.

blah said...

Gorgeous! I love this and love these colors together.

Rose Ann said...

I love your squash book! I need to try one some day...if I can ever get caught up...ha, ha!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous squash book!