Monday, June 4, 2007

Mmm stamps...

There is just something about spending a whole evening with Papertrey Ink stamps! Oh I tell ya, I was in heaven stamping tonight. I have been putting together some cards for the Guest Star Stamper contest. I didn't enter last month because I didn't get my stamps in time. This month however; I made sure to send my order a few minutes after midnight and would you believe it STILL took over 2 weeks to arrive?! I was stalking my mailbox. I swear the postal ladies think I am postal. You see we live in timbucktoo and have to go to the post office for our mail. Well some days I check 4 times *lol*. Last week my DH was stalking it just as much as me because he is expecting some fly fishing items to arrive so between the two of us they must have thought we were desperate. Yes, the truth of the matter is WE LOVE OUR HOBBIES! Can you blame us?




Happy as a Bug Card Recipe

Paper: Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise Craft, Noir Black (Palette)
Stamp Set(s): Little Lady
Accessories: Gelly Sparkle Pen, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Circle Template Die (Provo Craft), Paper Snips


Note: This card is 3x3

Have a wonderful day!!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

8 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, and I love your doodled ring around the lady!

Beth Thomas said...

What a sweet card. I love the blue little lady and the doodling around the circle! I have to agree with you about the Papertrey Ink stamps- they are top notch! I hate that you have to wait so long for an order- if I order on Monday they are too me by Friday. I'd be stalking the post office too!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the blue for a ladybug!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a darling card! We don't have to go to the post office, but I walk to our mailbox several times each day wondering if the mail has come!

Sherrie said...

Yes, I know that feeling Alli, it's hard to be patient here in Canada when you see everyone creating with the stamps you are waiting for!! Love the little lady, glad you got this set in time to enter things to papertrey.

Libby Hickson said...

Such a cute little card! Don't blame ya about the mail stalking, it can be so frustrating waiting for your beloved shipments to arrive! :-) BTW, Vancouver Island is one of my favorite places to visit, been there twice - went for a wedding in Sooke a few years ago, sooooo beautiful!!

Tracy.H said...

This is just too cute! TFS

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors. I too just got my Little Ladies yesterday, so I've been enjoying them myself!