Friday, June 29, 2007

Less than 6 months until...

Christmas *lol*...so here is another holiday card just for you! I worked on this one about a month ago. I absolutely LOVE clear cards. They are a little trickier to play with but they are lots of fun. I stamped the image and sentiment with StazOn and let them dry. Next, I applied liquid pearls (raspberry...mmmm). I let these pearls dry overnight as not to smudge them.


Pearly Tree Card Recipe

Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, 3rd Holiday Design (AAM), Window Sheet
Ink: Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Set(s): Embellish Tree (A muse), Joy, Love, Peace (A muse)
Accessories: Raspberry Liquid Pearls (Ranger)


I am hoping to post my close up photos from my squash book later today. Have a super Friday.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

7 comments:

chelemom said...

This card is darling! Love the DP you chose...so fresh and cheery!

Laura B said...

This card is so cute! Have you mailed clear cards before. we used to have to pay extra postage to hand stamp them, but I don't know what the new rules are now?

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so cute, and think this is a great idea, I have already made a card for Christmas, thanks to you, will post it next week.

Well Said Cards said...

WOW! You're getting started early. I love this card. The colors are so beautiful and vivid.

Sherrie said...

less than 6 months??...you're right! Ack! Love the bright cheeriness of this card Alli! You are submitting these I hope! Great work with the clear card, haven't tried that yet. I am so used to hiding all my junk on the backside of my card front!

Rose Ann said...

I've never tried a clear card, but yours is awesome! I love the colors!

Dawn said...

LOVE the card! EVERYTHING about it!