Saturday, June 2, 2007

Another BoBunny contest card...

I really love the BoBunny Page Pads (and click other). Have you seen them? They are cute 6x6 sheets. Some are made up for scrapbook pages and others are just regular pieces of patterned DP. Oh and don't forget the fun stickers at the end. And of course, like any smart company out there, they make matching brads and clips and of course people like me fall into the hole of needing it ALL! You see, they knew I was coming!!! I am one of those people that likes everything to coordinate. So if you have a kit like that I am in heaven because I don't have to spend hours looking for matching things. In fact, that is why I started up as a SU! demo. It must be the perfectionist in me.



Lady Friends Card Recipe

Paper: Marigold Morning, Whisper White,
Annasophia Page Pad DP (BoBunny)
Ink:Noir Black (Palette), Ruby Red Craft
Stamp set(s): Little Lady (Papertrey Ink), Faux Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Circle Frame Dies (Provo Craft)
, Annasophia Brads (BoBunny), Annasophia Page Clips (BoBunny)
, Crystal Effects, Corner Rounder

Note: Technique is masking

Hope you have a fab day stamping! I am hoping to get a few hours in before the surf party. I really am lucky to have the whole Pacific Ocean at my door.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

2 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this! Super cute, and you used a very cool layout. Love the circle on the upper left especially!

Sherrie said...

So sweet Alli...love how the two ladybugs have different sets of antennas. I love it when things coordinate too!