Monday, June 11, 2007

And the punchies go to....

The random.org site generated 3 lucky winners 24, 25, 40. I have to say tho I just LOVED your comments. Thank you so much for playing. I have a feeling I may be contacting a few more of you or asking for you to contact me in the next little while so I can send you some too...I'd love to send them to all of you *smile* but have to limit myself and 3 just doesn't seem like enough!!!!!

If you see your comments below please contact me via e-mail (you can find it in my profile) and include your name and snail mail so that I can get it out in the mail right away.

24
Regina
said...

Hi Alli,
Since I am scissor-challenged, I love the Marvy punches because they always look good, and layer so well. And I the scalloped edges look so "dressed-up". One ideas I'd like to try is to fold the punches to make little purses or envelopes.
Three favorite SU colors (at the moment): bashful blue, rose red and certainly celery.
Thanks for the sweet offer, and your beautiful blog!


25
Jenifer said...

I dont have any of the punches, but I would love them for Journaling spots, scalloped ones would be wonderful. I am embarrassed to say that I dont know what the su colors are but I can work any color into anything. Thank You so much for sharing.

June 11, 2007 6:59 AM

40
Desiree said...

I need the punchies because...

1. I can't get them here....
2. I see all of these beautiful cards and want to re-create
3. I tried the scissors.... I need to go back to kindergarten...how did I pass with my cutting I will never know..

My three fave colours right now are...
1. Old Olive
2. Chocolate Chip
3. Celery

Great website...
thanks
Desiree

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli



No comments: