Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My lady has arrived!

SHE IS HERE, SHE IS HERE...can you hear me screaming that? *smile*
I was so excited to receive not one but two stamp packages in the mail today; one from Papertrey Ink and the other from Pink Cat Studio. I had the pleasure of stamping with both too! But of course, I have been waiting two weeks for my lady so I had to share her card first.
My lady is for the Sketch Challenge over at SCS. What a great layout too! So simple to work with.
My beauty was stamped first using the bashful blue craft pad and then she was given a splash of red using the real red craft ink. I then lined up those crisp clear stamps and using my new Palette ink pad gave her some spots. As you may well have guessed, the spots were a little repetitive today. I say if you are going to go to town you might as well go overboard. You will also notice the shadowed sentiment, first stamped in whisper white and then offset and stamped in black (palette).



My Lady Card Recipe

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Dasher DP (Basic Grey)
Ink: Black (Palette), Real Red Craft, Bashful Blue Craft, Whisper White
Stamp Set(s): Little Lady (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pebble Brad (MM), Polka Dot Ribbon (Misc)


My snail mail has been super slow these past two weeks and I was awaiting something (which should be here by now!) to add to my blog candy so if I don't get it by noon tomorrow I am posting the goods without it! So make sure you check back again.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

13 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Wow...that is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

Pegg S said...

Gorgeous- I love seeing your interpretation of a fun set! I cannot wait to see your Pink Cat Studio cards-- I've been putting off buying the kitty plates, but if you make a card with those stamps, I'll be sent over the edge!! :)

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful! I saw this sketch on another blog this morning too. I did'nt realize it was a SCS Sketch though. I am definitely gonna have to try this one! TFS

sophia landry said...

The colors just go so well with this ladybug set. You've done a really great job with this sketch challenge!

Julie Mutch said...

This is great! I'm so in love with Basic Grey papers and this Papertrey ladybug is just too cute! I love the colours you've used and the layout is great. Beautiful job! :)

Anonymous said...

Easy sketch my foot! Your card is lovely!

Adelina said...

As always, an amazing card! I love the layout and the bold colors.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Little Lady is definitely my current favorite set! I love your blog, thanks for sharing.

Geny C. (aka Mommy Geny on SCS)

Sherrie said...

wow that set had your name all over it! Love your first creation with it. You've got the touch!

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

You're card today was soo cute!! I just love that ladybug!! Too cute!

Kristine said...

Oooo...LOVE THIS ONE!! I really need this set, but don't have it yet. I love what you did with it! I kinda made one with punches since I don't have the set yet--yup, I'm a cheater!! :) ha

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! The combination of the stamps, dp, and colors is fantastic! It looks great with this sketch!

Anonymous said...

I love your card I am a big fan of ladybugs. I really enjoy all that I have seen on your blog.