Boy oh boy…when it rains it pours with the taggin’!
I have been tagged for the second time in two days. Thanks girls!
I have to list 7 things about me and tag 7 others who are expected to do the same.1. I don't have a middle name but have always wanted one. So instead I gave my daughter one and my son two!
2. My husband and I were friends for 5 years and were engaged one before we got married. We just celebrated 8 years together and celebrate our 7th year of marriage in August.
3. My children are just over 14 months apart. What was I thinking??? Just kidding.
4. My favourite book/story of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird.
5. I am the product of the French Immersion program in British Columbia, Canada. Est-ce que vous parlez francais? Or should I say Parlez-vous francais? (I can't figure out the accents etc on my laptop *lol*) It was that French that landed me a little role in the French Getting Started Video for SU!
6. Most people don't like their inlaws...I adore mine!
7. I am an online school teacher. I work with homeschool families. It's great to be able to work from home and care for my children.
Tagged are: Tara, Amy, Beth, Kelly, Kendra, Caroline and Corinna
Because I love to stamp and you do too!