Monday, April 16, 2007

Some good news...

I just received the sweetest e-mail from Nichole Heady from Papertrey Ink letting me know that one of my submissions made honourable mention for the recent monthly contest. All I can say is WOHOO!!!! You can see more honourable mention cards/projects (WOW!!!) and read more about it on Nichole's blog. You'll find mine under the butterfly kisses title.
The next monthly contest is for Papertrey's newest set Faux Ribbon (which is sold out by the way...more sets available in 2 weeks)! Each month Nichole gives us a sneak peak with a 5 day countdown and on the 15th she reveals the new set. This month Papertrey also added 30 Palette Hybrid Inks (mmmmmmmmm). I can hardly wait for their paper line!
Anyhow, I just wanted to share my exciting news. I promise I will share the project details (you can view it on Nichole's site ahead of time) during tomorrow's post.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Alli! Very exciting and I loved your notebook - so pretty! Way to go!

Unknown said...

What a great book! Good for you to get honourable mention! Can't wait to see your new desings!

Tara