Wednesday, April 4, 2007

SC118 Challenge and a card for Daven...

Thanks for the birthday well wishes. 31 is not as bad as it sounds *wink*

In light of Daven's birthday (SCS) we have been challenged to send out our weekly challenge cards to both him and Beate who celebrate b-days this coming week. I always find it tough to do masculine cards because the colours are more limiting.






SC118 Angler Card Recipe

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Basic Black, StazOn
Stamp Set(s): Angler, Fly Fishing, Linen
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Bubble Embossing Folder, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Cutter Kit, Jump Ring, Prismacolor Pencil Crayons, Gamsol, Aquapainter, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Polyshrink


Now all I have to do is finish up Beate's card and I am set *smile*

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

2 comments:

Ida said...

Very clever idea using the poly shrink for the fish! This card is great. My dad was a fisherman and this would have been a card he would have really loved. Ida

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card!!!! I am really liking the cuddle bug embossing folders but am having a hard time justifying spending the money. I tend to only use SU supplies. I would love to buy a copy of this card from you if available. Please email me at stampaholic2001@yahoo.com if that is a possability.
Thank you! Maria