Saturday, April 7, 2007

It was a GOOD mail day...

Yes...a day late and NO we didn't get mail on Good Friday. I was away from home for the last few days and my DH picked up a package from the post office a few days ago. To my delight, it was a package from Jody!

Check it out...



*She even included a little mailbox tin...do you know how hard it is to find one of those in Canada???? Hugs to you Jody!!!!! Thank you!!!!



So after rolling around in my new ribbon (heh) I decide to arrange them nicely in a bucket and place it on my shelf. Flowah Ribbons!



When the excitement from the ribbon wore off (ya right!) I promptly took myself over to SCS and read the challenge. I was surprised to see that Saturday's post was up early... The inspiration challenge was a Valentino Handbag.

Here is the card I was inspired to create...



IC70 Valentino Inspired Card Recipe
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Brushed Gold
Ink:
Pretty in Pink Craft , Chocolate Chip Craft, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery Craft, Blush Blossom Craft, Gold Encore, Old Olive Craft
Stamp Set(s): Best Blossoms, Looks Like Spring
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Large and Small Oval Punch, 1/16th Hole Punch, Polka Dot Ribbon, White Magic Mesh, Gold Brad, Dimensionals, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Mosaic Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Gameboard Chipboard Letters (Making Memories)

***All supplies SU! unless otherwise noted.

It was interesting hauling out the magic mesh since I bought it during my first month of being a demo 3 years ago and have never used it. But when I saw this challenge I knew it would be perfect for the card.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I love this card. The mesh looks great.