Sunday, April 15, 2007

And the blog candy goes to...

comment #21 Tara Macfarlane who said...
Well, along with your blog and 15 others that I have listed on my favorites to check out everyday, I get lots of inspiration from all of you fellow stampers out there. Everyone has such a different style and outlook on things. Things I would never think to try, like a new fold of a card or color combo or even embellishment. You guys are extremely talented! Congratulations on the 20,000 hits. I'm definitely a daily lurker! Thanks for letting us play for candy!

Congrats to you! Please e-mail me with your addy and i will get the goodies sent off on Monday!!! And thank you all for sharing your inspiration with me! I always love hearing from others. BTW, from 21 the next number on my random list was 117 so I would have awarded it to someone on my subscription list!
Have you checked out the newest stamps from Papertrey Ink called Faux Ribbon??? Wow for versatility! And don't you just love the bow?
Well I have some more Papertrey butterflies to share with you! I promise that once Green Thumb arrives I will change my tune. It is just taking FOREVER to get here.
Anyhow, I wanted to share this project with you!



My Basic Grey Butterfly Card Recipe:

Paper: Pheobe DP (Basic Grey), Whisper White, Basic Black, Garden Green
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron
Stamp Set(s): Paper Tray (Papertrey Ink), Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers: Garden Green, So Saffron, Rose Red, gemstones (Hero Arts), Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Rounder, Round Tab Punch, Spritzer, Dimensionals


Oh do I hate tax time! I have all my documents in order but just the thought of it makes me sick! DH and I spent a good 3 hours today doing MY SIDE of the paperwork. I actually have 3 businesses to worry about and normally we send all the paperwork to the accountant but for some reason we thought we could do our own this year *lol* These tax documents are eating into my precious stamping time!!!!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Just stumbled onto your blog and I just love your work, you pay fabulous attention to detail. Would love to add you to my blogroll...this ok with you?