Sunday, March 4, 2007

There's always a story...

I had to laugh (and maybe cry) but my 3 year old daughter, God bless her, decided she would "help" mommy with the SPRING wall mount. Let's just say I won't be posting it JUST yet. Maybe after midnight?? (insert the LOUDEST *LOL* ) However I did prepare a cute little card for you since I know you have been anxiously awaiting my post. My S10 girls will be making a similar Joy Fold card this week.



The How To steps...







My Little Joy Fold Card Recipe
Paper: Petal Patch DP (from last year's summer mini), Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Stamp Set(s): Polka Dots and Paisley, Sweet Shapes
Accessories: Kiss Me Pink Prima Flowers, Soft Subtles Brads, Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch


I just LOVE the way this card showcases designer paper. I can't wait for the unveiling of the new catalogue in July (fingers crossed it is earlier) because I am LOVIN' SU!'s DP!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

No comments: