Friday, March 23, 2007

Playin' with glossy...and eastah bunny...

Thursday's challenge posted on Friday...how LATE is that? *lol* I honestly tried to get it posted earlier but what can you do...2 kids, 2 cats and a husband later I have this card FINI!
I was inspired by SCS's Inkpad. She has a wonderful tutorial about circle punch placement on her blog and I managed to not only learn something new today but also complete the WT105 SCS challenge called Glossy Rerun too. I say you might as well shoot for the sky when you do something!
Enough said...the card...featuring good ol' crayon resist on glossy



Happy Eastah Bunny Card Recipe

Paper: Gypsy Archangel (Basic Grey), Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Glossy
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Basic Brown
Stamp Set(s): Happy Everything, Bunny (Inkadinkado), Linen Background
Accessories: Corner Ticket Punch, 1/8th Hole Punch, 1/4 Hole Punch 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Dauber, White Gel Pen, Pink Gingham Ribbon


I am not sure why but I couldn't angle the camera for you to see the linen background. It helps to "complete" the card.

Stay tuned , I created a few cards today and I will be posting another one in the afternoon and of course...if you haven't entered my draw for blog candy you have until 11:59 to get your name entered for the Lavishly Embellished giveaway!!!!!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

5 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

This card is just adorable! I love how the little bunny keeps getting higher..great job!!

-Jana

Allison Rankin said...

This is great...I love the peeking bunny!

Renée said...

this card is super cute! love the bunnies peeking out!

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

LOVE this card.. but you know how I love cute!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...this is too cute! Love the peeking bunny!