Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Everything...

Happy Tuesday
Happy Morning
Happy Smiles
Happy Stampin'
Happy...Everything!

Hello everyone!
It's a happy day, can you tell? I am so HAPPY with my new stamp set. I just keep stamping; uncontrollably. In fact, I am drawn to my stamp room these days.

Today's card just popped into my head. I have seen similar cards but this is the result of a sketch I created in the middle of the night (when I should have been sleeping) and this was what I came up with.



Happy Everything Card Recipe

Paper: Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Chateau DP (Chatterbox)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set(s): Happy Everything, Doodle This, Linen Background
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen, Microbeads, Double Sided Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Gamsol, Prismacolor Pencils


I just HAD to use those cute little beads. It has been so long since I used microbeads on a card. I often forget they are not specifically made for beaded pens *lol*. If you have some and haven't used them in a while I encourage to blow the dust off the container and use them in the next few days!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

11 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What an adorable card! Love the layout, the colors....everything.

Kendra Hernandez said...

this is just beautimous! I love it! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...love the color combo you used here!

Ila said...

Great Card!! I have the Doodle this set but haven't used it yet. Your blog is very inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it! I wish cards like this would pop into my head too! :)

Kristine said...

Love, love, LOVE this! Wish I had that set! :0) Great card

Alicia said...

I LOVE LOVE that card. I am going to CASE it! Once I can find my stuff again. lol

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I've been lurking! I love your stuff and this card is amazing!

StampingBetty said...

It is adorable and super cute and beautimous and great! Love it!

Ashley said...

Wow! This card is great. Love how you used the doodle swirls to bracket the flower.