Tuesday, February 6, 2007

When you just have to smile...

Good morning everyone;
Today is a wonderful day. I had a fantastic time playing with my Cuttlebug. As tempting as it is to post a few creations right away, I plan to stick with my original plan to post a project that I cased from SCS last month. Of course, it is a project using my fav paisley stamp set Polka Dots and Paisley. The best thing about case-ing an idea is you can always change it up a little and add your personal touch to it. As much as I thought atomicbutterfly's card was perfect from the beginning, I decided to only use Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set as well as add some dimension to the flower using Crystal Effects. Who doesn't like a smooth shiny puffy flower??? So here it is...more paisley fun...



Polka Dots and Paisley Card Recipe:

CS: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Stamp Set(s): Polka Dots and Paisley
Accessories: Stampin Write Markers: Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue, Crystal Effects, Grosgrain Ribbon: Chocolate

Because I love to stamp and you do too!

Alli

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Very nice work on this card!