Sunday, February 11, 2007

This is where the craftin' begins...

You asked for it…so you get it! I have had a few people e-mail me recently to ask if they can see photos of my stamp room. I changed a few things around this week and snapped some pics for you to see.

When I started my business three years ago (Feb 13th, 2003) I had no idea that I would actually want or NEED a craft room. My supplies just keep growing and if there was such a thing as AA for crafts I would sign up. I can’t help myself. Even worse, I am addicted to fun. I figure when you live with a shift working, on call, call out husband and two children under 5 you need to live on the edge a little. I try and get down to my stamp room for a minimum of 15 minutes a day. Of course, that 15 minutes turns into hours, especially now that I have a portable laptop—music, MSN and SCS all in one.


Stamp Room Pic # 1


Stamp Room Pic # 2


Stamp Room Pic #3


Stamp Room Pic #4


Stamp Room Pic #5

Chipboard Candy in a candy dish!!!!--my fav touch to my room.


I was feeling quite sick today but managed to work on my technique cards for Marie Kirkwood’s technique swap. I waited patiently for my new spring mini goodies to arrive so that I could use them in the swap. There is nothing like a fresh new look when you are creating cards and what better way to “change it up” then to add new stamps and punches. I documented my progress with the swap and plan to share my recipe to success for swaps. I promise to give you the low down on the do’s and don’ts and some tips I have learned along the way. Stay tuned for the BIG reveal on Monday.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!

Alli

3 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

What a beautifully, organized craft room. You will have every crafter jealous! Well done.!

Gail said...

Beautiful room! Is that a shoe rack with your punches in it? I am puzzling for a better way to store my punches. They are in a tote but it is getting full and heavy!!

Alli Miles said...

Yes, it is a shoe rack!!! Purchased for under $10 at W*. I first learned about that in a Stampin' Success Magazine and I have been very happy with it especially as I have been purchasing new punches.