Friday, February 23, 2007

A portfolio of thanks

What a week!!! I can believe it is Friday after the week I had. I am happy to report I am back on track again. I am happy as a clam...Internet, computer, telephone and MY HOUSE! And if you are wondering our floors look awesome. Now all I have to do is get my furniture upstairs, a few more rooms painted and lots of dust to be vacummed up. Of course stamping takes priority (insert *snicker*).
The most amazing thing happened to me tonight. A wonderful friend of mine brought the family a home cooked meal. She knew I had endured a three week roller coaster ride with a shift working husband, 2 children, 2 cats and an upside down house. I am so grateful for having her in my life. If she could have read my mind she would have known that a home cooked meal was on the order but after painting a room, doing 3 loads of laundry and packing 1/3 of my furniture upstairs it just wasn't going to happen--until out of the blue the doorbell rang and a meal with dessert was before me (wow is all I can say!!) As a special thank you, I made a "thank you" portfolio just for her.







Thank you Portfolio Recipe:
Paper: Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Stamp Set(s): All I have Seen, Ageless Adornment (retired)
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, 1/8th-inch circle, Sticky Strip, RSVP Pen

Have a fantastic day stamping.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alli, your work is so beautiful. I stop by every now and then and lurk! Would you mind sharing the instructions on this thank you portfolio? I am making some cards for a friend as a thank you and thought this would be perfect. Thanks so much, Karen