Friday, February 2, 2007

Notebookin'....

If you could see the state of my house right now you would laugh. We have the flooring people arriving Monday to install laminate in the house and more than 80% of our furniture is in the basement crowding my stampin' space. But of course the die hard that I am, I insisted we leave enough space for some creativity! It's a good job that space has a door and I can just leave that mess behind. Whenever I have to move furniture around it stirs something within. You're probably thinking what is she talking about??!!!! Honestly, I get this feeling of a new beginning. And with that story, I wanted to share my faith notebook, a book I use to jot down my favourite verses and new beginnings. It is a simple coil bound book which I divided into various sections using tabs. Oh oh speaking of coil bound books, I can hardly wait for my Spring mini preorder to arrive....I ordered the on board 5x5 art journal, the round tab punch and the spiral punch (along with a bunch of other items LOL). Now I must tell you...you have experienced the true Alli with those jumping thoughts. My husband often tells me to stick with one train of thought at a time (ya right!).
I digress, so let's get back to the faith notebook.



Faith Notebook Recipe:
CS: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set(s): Graceful Words (retired)
Acessories: Spring Showers Designer Paper, 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon: Chocolate, Bluebird, Taupe, Non-SU! Polka Dot Ribbon


Because I love to stamp and you do too!

Alli

No comments: