Thursday, February 8, 2007

I have caught the bug!!!!!

Did someone say it's Thursday today??? How is that possible??? Perhaps it is the little Cuttlebug that is causing time to pass so quickly. Those new little critters tend to do that to us crafters. All I can say is I can't believe I waited so long to buy him--now I don't know how I will live without him.
I promised to share some creations using my Cuttlebug so here is a sneak peak of some kid size projects I have been working on using my new green sweetie. I think I might even call him Cutty! Oh is he ever cute and what wonderful things he does. I think I will be feeding him even more die cuts and embossing folders very soon. All I have to do is narrow down my order...my wish list is LONG!
I am almost thinking that shares in Provo Craft stock might do the trick. Thank goodness my birthday is only 2 months away...

Some of my Cutty Projects:






Heart, Paisley and Swirl Card Recipe
***Inkspired by Lisa Strahl's card on SCS
CS: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Regal Rose
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal
Stamp Set(s): Polka Dots and Paisley, Linen Background, Love Matters, All Year Cheer III
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit, Cutter Kit, Heart Punch, Sponge, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Gemstones (by Hero Arts)

Quick Card Buzz
Background: Stamp 1/3 of the sheet using taken with teal and linen background. Stamp paisley over linen background. Stamp Love Matters greeting The best is yet to be in the bottom right corner and Happy Valentine's Day inside the card.

CS Strips: .5inch chocolate chip=use crafter's tool kit to create faux sewing technique, cutter kit to distress) 1 1/4 inch whisper white=drag chocolate chip covered sponge over edges of all the red hearts, glue heart punches over entire strip and apply gemstones to every second heart 1 inch real red=roll the d'vine swirl embossing folder through Cuttlebug.



Lollipop Holder Recipe
CS/Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Loves Me Designer Paper
Ink: None
Stamp Set: none
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Concentric Hearts Die Cut, Double Sided Sticky Tape, Lollipop

Don't forget to write a comment under yesterday's post so you can win my stamping and scrapbooking giveaway!!!! The winner will be announced on Friday morning so stay tuned to see if it is you :)

Because I love to CUTTLEBUG and so do you!
Alli

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card...love the use of turquoise here!

Gail said...

Ok Alli Spill!!
Where did you buy your little green friend? I think I might need one too!!

Your Salt Spring friend