Sunday, February 4, 2007

Each day provides its own gifts…

I fell in love with the Artfully Asian stamp set the first time I laid eyes on the 2006-2007 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalogue. So why has it taken me so long to buy it? As you can see from a previous post I have played with it once before! But now I am realizing I haven’t played with it enough. I really like how delicate and elegant the set is and how easy it is to colour it in. I also played with bleach and love how the background turned out.



Artfully Asian Card Recipe:

CS: Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set(s): Artfully Asian
Accessories: Stampin’ Pastels, Blender Pen, 1/8th inch Punch, Sponge, Cranberry Stitched Ribbon

Because I like to stamp and you do too!

Alli

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is very nice...I love this set (even if I don't own it!).