Sunday, January 21, 2007

When you dream stampin'...

I always find it funny when DH lets me know I have been stampin' in my sleep. There is nothing better than that! I tell him it's a good job I wasn't trying to use the crimper while dreaming because then he would be in trouble.
My stampin' dreams have no doubt been the result of thinking about the upcoming changes to Stampin' Up!'s Idea Book and Catalogue (IB&C) in 2007/2008! I am super excited about having 2 main catalogues and two mini catalogues throughout the year. Can you imagine how wonderful it will be to have even newer and trendier products in the catalogue? It's bad enough when the IB&C comes out once a year because it takes a whole year to get through my wish list. Now how am I supposed to get everything I want???? (insert *sigh* and *blush*) I'll manage somehow (insert *snicker*)...
That's it, short and sweet today--just like my stampin' dream. And as promised, I am uploading the close up pics of the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit cards featured in yesterday's post.

Card set 1



Card Set 2



Card Set 3



Card Set 4



Card Set 5



Have a wonderful day!!!!
And happy dreamin'...

Alli

No comments: